Advocate for human right centered HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment product and services
We work with our partners globally to advocate for people centered and human rights based HIV/AIDS Prevention and treatment services. We hold researchers, donors and pharmaceuticals accountable.
- Advocating for Increased Funding From the U.S. Government and other international government
- Prevention and treatment research literacy
- Build a community of expert to engage in Vaccine trails including HIV and COVID-19 vaccines
- Build a community of expert to engage in PEPFAR and Global Fund mechanisms
- Advocate for structural interventions
Articles you may like…
What We Do
Global Black Gaymen Connect
Because Only together we can.
Our core issues are at a make-or-break moment, and we need solutions bold enough to meet our greatest challenges and big enough to bring world leaders and all of us to get it done.
Because only together we can! Donate Here!